Re: Dynamic agent list

From: Ken Cline
Subject: Re: Dynamic agent list
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 08:19:45 -0400 (EDT)

I should pruf-read my messages...

>    -(void) filterActionForEach: target message: aSel {

That of course should be:
     -(void) filterActionForEach: (id) target message: (SEL) aSel {

>       if ( ! [target conformsTo: Collection] )
>          raiseEvent( WarningMessage, "Target is NOT a
>                                       Collection!\n"  );

And that should have been:
        if ( ! [target conformsTo: Collection] ) {
           raiseEvent( WarningMessage, "Target is NOT a
                                        Collection!\n"  );
           return;
        }

>    [ mySchedule createActionTo: self
>                        message: M(filterActionForEach:message:)
>                               : (id)target
>                               : (id)M(foo)

And of course you have to schedule actions *at* some time,
ie:
     [ mySchedule at: 0 createActionTo: self
                               message: M(filterActionForEach:message:)
                                      : (id)target
                                      : (id)M(foo)                      ]

> I'm not sure why you'd actually what to use this though.

And... well... that's just gibberish... how about:

I'm not sure what application you would actually want to
use a filtering mechanism (as described above) with.

Sorry about all that...

Ken.

Ken Cline                             address@hidden
SAIC                                 VOICE (410) 571-0413
Annapolis, MD                          FAX (301) 261-8427