ALIFE VI Workshop on Agent-based Computational Economics -Reply

From: Christopher Lane
Subject: ALIFE VI Workshop on Agent-based Computational Economics -Reply
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:33:48 -0400

Michael De La Maza

I'm certainly interested in attending your workshop (where will  it
be located??) which I received information on from the Swarm group list.

I have started work on agent based simulations  of models of economic
transition,  but I'm not very far advanced as I haven't learnt much of the
programming language.  By June I might be advanced enough to give a
short presentation (but again perhaps not)

Anyhow my details,

Chris Lane
Economist
3-550 MED