main.m comment?

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: main.m comment?
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 12:50:27 -0700

Hi,

   I am just putting together a batch mode for my sim, and found
something
that seems odd in main.m.

  // swarmGUIMode is set in initSwarm(). It's set to be 1 if you
  // typed heatbugs -batchmode. Otherwise, it's set to 0.

This implies that "-batchmode" sets it to no GUI and the flag is set to
"1".

But the code looks like:

  if (swarmGUIMode == 1)
    {
      // We've got graphics, so make a full ObserverSwarm to get GUI
objects
      theTopLevelSwarm = [HeatbugObserverSwarm createBegin: globalZone];

      SET_WINDOW_GEOMETRY_RECORD_NAME (theTopLevelSwarm);
      theTopLevelSwarm = [theTopLevelSwarm createEnd];
    }
  else
    // No graphics - make a batchmode swarm and run it.
    theTopLevelSwarm = [HeatbugBatchSwarm create: globalZone];

This seems contradictory?  Maybe change the comment in the next release.

Cheers,

D3