Re: Java swarm from Agillis?????? and simcas problem

From: Deborah Vakas Duong
Subject: Re: Java swarm from Agillis?????? and simcas problem
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 02:58:29 -0400

The beta testers for Agilis' java-swarm, called "SimCas," received their
copy last week.  They said that it installed well, but unfortunately that
was not true for me.  I seem to be missing some files. Find can not find any
file with a class named mousetraploader in it, and the classpath,path, seem
to be ok.   Does any other sim cas beta tester know if it all came in one
mailing, or several?  i lost access to some of the mailings.  after i
deleted them.  thinking they were extra copies ...

Deborah Vakas Duong
Agent Based Learning Systems
http://able-sys.com