Free Advertising For Your Business!

From: tutopia
Subject: Free Advertising For Your Business!
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 98 12:10:20 MDT

***Our research indicates that the following material may be of interest to you.

Hi,

Just wanted to pass along some info about some new software I now call my
"secret weapon".  It's truly amazing!  Listen to this...

Me and hundreds of others can now reach "millions of potential  customers,
locally or worldwide" - absolutely FREE!  A lot of us are creating immediate
"cash flow explosions" -literally overnight.  And blowing our competition right
out of the water!

You have to check this thing out.  To get some details, all you have to do is
email a request for more info to address@hidden and you'll get some information
Email'ed right back to you in a few minutes.  Simple.  (Important note:  To
receive this info immediately, reply to address@hidden, not address@hidden)

Take care.  I'll talk with you later.

Bill :-)