Win 98

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Win 98
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 00:20:11 -0700

Reports are coming in from gamers that Win 98 is much faster than Win
95.
Even though  just released Microsoft products give new meaning to "call
the
exterminator", it might be worth looking at.  Does anyone know if Cygnus
et al.
will be compatible?

Cheers,

   D3

PS Is anyone out there?  What happened to my 25+ emails a day?  It is
obviously
time for a new Swarm release. [grin]

* Doug Donalson                                          * Office: (805)
893-2962
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology   * Home:   (805) 961-4447
* UC Santa Barbara                                      * email
address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                           *

*
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but
*   "That's funny ...?"
*
*       Isaac Asimov
*