swarm animation

From: alex dinovitser
Subject: swarm animation
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 18:13:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear swarm-support,

I am new to this and would like to determine swarm's suitability for
my project.
Is swarm capable of animating every instance of every agent during the
simulation run? ie: can I define physical paths for the agent instance
objects on the screen to follow, where every agent class is associated
with a small bitmap picture (that moves around the screen)?.
If so, is there much coding involved in something like this? (Object-C
is new to me).
Do you have tools to create paths using the mouse? or is it necessary
to enter arrays of coordinates?

Thanks very much for your help.

==