Re: Swarm 1.2 & Windows 95 / NT

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Swarm 1.2 & Windows 95 / NT
Date: 26 Jun 1998 09:36:20 -0700

ML> 1.  I noticed that the installation documentation for the new
ML> version 1.2 mentions Windows NT but not Windows 95.  Does anyone
ML> know if Windows 95 is still supported?

It seems to work, yes.

ML> 2.  Does anyone know when the Windows binary distribution will be
ML> available?

There will be another release within the month.  There are some
features we didn't get in 1.2, but really should have.  With 1.3, there
will be a new install package for Windows, as well as a new
system for Unix binary distributions.  What exactly this will
consist is still up in the air.