TCL and Window resize

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: TCL and Window resize
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 14:27:04 -0700

Marcus,

Three items:

 1.)  The "I have no name" is not related to /etc/password.  It does the
same thing with and without.  This is actually an annoyance that was
talked about in swarm support a while ago but I don't remember the
resolution.

2.)  I became convinced that the tcl error/man page problem was caused
by some other resident software that tcl was recognizing.  I removed
Cygnus and swarm and reinstalled with no change and it was hard to
believe that the install procedure that worked on a variety of PC's was
suddenly not working.  I wiped the C: drive and reinstalled the OS from
scratch.  I then added Cygnus and swarm first thing (Swarm-1.1).  The
error was gone.  I have since been adding the rest of the software piece
by piece (testing swarm after each install) and haven't seen the problem
since.  Whatever...

3.)  I have lost the code we developed to fix the windows resize crash.
(Accidental overwrite)  Is that code in tkobjc Swarm-1.2 and if so can
it be incorporated into my Swarm-1.1.  else{ Where did it end up getting
put in the swarm directories?  }

Cheers,

   D3