Re: 1.2 pre-install help..LibBLT Naming?

From: Miles Parker
Subject: Re: 1.2 pre-install help..LibBLT Naming?
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 17:03:38 -0400

The problem you are describing seems different then the one I remember having.

Coincidently, I just got throught this problem again today, but on x86, not PPC.
Finding theTclTK*.src.rpm's on RH's site and installing them as Paul describes
in 1.1 install notes worked fine. But again it looks like you have a different
problem.

btw, perhaps I missed something in the BLT config, but the Swarm configure still
couldn't locate the BLT object files. I renamed them from libBLT8.0.* to
libBLT.*
and things seemed to work fine. (But see next msg. for other problems <g>.)

-Miles

>>> "L. Thomas Vest, Jr." <address@hidden> 07/10 1:23 AM >>>

discussion of the technical details of the day