Re: Bogus email bodies (was Re: ZoomRaster)

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: Bogus email bodies (was Re: ZoomRaster)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 10:12:17 -0500

I think the bogus emails are "echoes" of old messages. Have no clue
why sfi is sending them out. but I could swear they are messages I've
already read and deleted before the echo appears.

I'm going to visit SFI in October.  You said you knew an inexpensive
place
to say. Remember the name?

Any chance a person can survive there without renting a car?  It seems
like things were spread out pretty far.

pj