VirtualAlloc 2

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: VirtualAlloc 2
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 15:14:10 +0100

        Sorry for the previous message (reported below): the problem is fixed
and
was not related to calloc function.

        Simply each of my agents was creating three reading obiects with InFile
protocol, but not closing (dropping) them; with a lot of this objects-files
opened VirtualAlloc failed.

        Pietro

---------
        Hi All,

        when I stress my applications with a large number of agents, I receive
the
message (I'm working in Windows 98):

C:\SWARM-1.3.1\MIEAPPS\BP06\BP.EXE 1000) commit_and_inc: VirtualAlloc failed

        My code uses calloc to dynamically allocate matrixex of real numbers
(I'm
working with neural networks) and so I think that the problem is related to
memory space, but the dimension of my aplication - also with a large number
of agents -  is a lot smaller than the RAM existing on my PC.

        Any suggestion is welcome,

        Pietro