Re: Writing about probeDisplays: what do you think?

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: Writing about probeDisplays: what do you think?
Date: 27 May 1999 16:22:04 -0600

[...]

PJ> How could I forget about this when I never heard of it before?
PJ> Answer me that!

It's never been hidden:

http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/swarmdocs/refbook/swarm.objectbase.sgml.reference.html

`4.1 ProbeMap design'

it's all there, and in the hello-world tutorial.

As far as the Guide goes, we should certainly highlight this material
more, as the convenience way of setting a probeMap is somewhat more
succinct ;-)

--
  Alex Lancaster           |  e-mail: address@hidden
  Swarm Program            |     web: http://www.santafe.edu/~alex