Can anyone explain? (mousetrap -batchmode)

From: Torben Abildgaard Knudsen
Subject: Can anyone explain? (mousetrap -batchmode)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:04:48 +0200

Hi there...

As quite a newbie to SWARM I´m having trouble with the mousetrap demo
application, that I downloaded.
(I´m running SWARM under Win98, but that I think, is not the problem...)

The mousetrap is a good place for me to start, since I will be needing dynamic
scheduling and the ability to run in either batchmode oder GUImode.

The application runs fine in GUImode - no problems here

When I type "mousetrap -batchmode" it seems like the simulation starts, and
after a short while the prompt returns.
The strange thing now is: I get no messages printed on the screen, and it
generates no output-files, although I didn´t change a single line of code!!!

Has anyone got any ideas of, what could be the problem?
I hope, you can help me out...

Greetings from Torben A. Knudsen, Denmark