Error: [Directory switchObjc:javaObject:]

From: Murali Nandula
Subject: Error: [Directory switchObjc:javaObject:]
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:44:55 -0400

Hi,

I got the new files javaswarm.dll, libkaffeswarm.dll, swarm.jar and was able
move ahead of the "FATAL ERROR" message. Thanks!

Now I got a new error: (Well, it doesnot say 'error' but the program halts)
and the following message is printed:

/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/directory.m: 339 - [Directory
switchObjc:javaObject:]

Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Murali