Compound Actions

From: LIK MUI
Subject: Compound Actions
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:22:50 -0400

--------

I am trying to have an "initial action" and then
a set of different repeating actions:

      -0-----1-----2-----3-----4-----5--
      A1
            A2    A2    A2    A2    A2

I built 2 Schedules but and init the start time
differently but got a core dump and a message about
cannot insert action at time >= repeat interval.
Any help would be appreciated in identifying the
problem.

Thanks in advance.

                                Regards, Lik

> *** event raised for error: InvalidArgument
> *** function: _activity_insertAction(), file:
> /home/alex/redhat/BUILD/swarm-2.0.1/src/activity/Schedule.m, line: 304
> cannot insert action at time greater than or equal to repeat interval
> *** execution terminating due to error
> /home/alex/redhat/BUILD/swarm-2.0.1/src/defobj/Symbol.m:173 -[Error(c)
> _raiseEvent:]
> Abort (core dumped)

relevant code is:

  // initializing actions --------------------------------------------
  initModelActions = [ActionGroup create: [self getZone]];
  [initModelActions createActionTo: resultGraph  message: M(step)];

  // Build a simple schedule to send a "step" message
  //    to each action object
  initModelSchedule = [Schedule createBegin: self];
  initModelSchedule = [initModelSchedule createEnd];
  [initModelSchedule at: 0 createAction: initModelActions];

  // repeated actions ------------------------------------------------
  // Create actionGroup
  modelActions = [ActionGroup create: [self getZone]];
  [modelActions createActionForEach: ua_array     message:
M(calcRatingAgentReputation)];
  [modelActions createActionTo:      resultGraph  message: M(step)];
  [modelActions createActionTo:      self         message: M(checkToStop)];

  modelSchedule = [Schedule createBegin: self];
  [modelSchedule setRepeatInterval: 1];
  modelSchedule = [modelSchedule createEnd];

  [modelSchedule at: 1 createAction: modelActions];