Re: CW and GM

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Re: CW and GM
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:24:19 -0700

Ciao Gigi,

Your tarballs seem to be missing Rule.h and Analysis.h. Pietro's bt-ct-1.0 does
not provide these files.

Make in GM-0.0 gives the following message:

In file included from Main.m:5:
ObserverSwarm.h:8: Analysis.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [Main.o] Error 1

Make in CW-0.0 gives the following message(s):

In file included from RuleMaker.h:10,
                 from ModelSwarm.h:12,
                 from ObserverSwarm.h:4,
                 from Main.m:5:
DataWarehouse.h:9: Rule.h: No such file or directory
In file included from DataWarehouse.h:11,
                 from RuleMaker.h:10,
                 from ModelSwarm.h:12,
                 from ObserverSwarm.h:4,
                 from Main.m:5:
Effector.h:9: Rule.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ModelSwarm.h:12,
                 from ObserverSwarm.h:4,
                 from Main.m:5:
RuleMaker.h:12: Rule.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ModelSwarm.h:13,
                 from ObserverSwarm.h:4,
                 from Main.m:5:
RuleMaster.h:9: Rule.h: No such file or directory
In file included from Main.m:5:
ObserverSwarm.h:8: Analysis.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [Main.o] Error 1

Regards,
Benedikt