Re: 2.0.1 fixes bug ?

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: 2.0.1 fixes bug ?
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 10:42:37 -0600

david ROBIN wrote:

> Hi, Since i download and install swarm.dll in
> swarm-2.0.1/bin and swarm.jar in
> swarm-2.0.1/share/swarm from the 2.0.1-fixes of your
> ftp site  a

There are 3 fix files, and you don't mention that you installed
javaswarm.dll.  Did you?

Incidentally, I saw this behavior you describe a version or two ago in
the new swarm and it has been fixed by Marcus, so if you still see that
problem after installing javaswarm, I would say just wait and the swarm
fixes will be done.

I suppose the other alternative is to grab the new swarm source package
from swarm/testing and compile it. IT did fix that problem, I'm sure.
But if you just wait, it will appear there eventually.