Re: leak detection

From: Ralf Stephan
Subject: Re: leak detection
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:31:48 +0100

Marcus:
> PJ> looked it over for a while checking for the usual suspects
>
> Nod.

People are crazy here --- they fix your own bugs <baffled>
Heh, but that's the best motivation for me to give back.  Stay tuned!

> PJ> We can't learn unless we ask questionss....
>
> Questions to people or questions, period?

How true.

But I'm equally thankful to Jan for leading me to hone intuition
by going at it through observation and deduction.  Fortunately,
most models are small, so code browsing seems another good strategy.

Greetings to all and happy modelling,
<still shaking head>
ralf
--