Archiver and Snapshots

From: Gadi ORON
Subject: Archiver and Snapshots
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:48:45 +0100 (MET)

Hi there,

2 questions for today :-)

1. The refbook recommends not to use OutFile for writing to files. What
should I use instead? I tried using the archiver, but I get an error when
trying to create it saying that Archiver does not reply to create. Can
someone can give a simple example of using the Archiver? (Not the lisp
archiver)

2. Where can I get the latest snapshot of swarm?

Best regards.
--