Re: globalZone growth

From: Steve Jackson
Subject: Re: globalZone growth
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:05:19 -0800

Hi Marcus,

The attached file is the Template code with an Experiment manager. Try
running  it batch mode with the  modelIterator (in ExperBatchSwarm.m) set
at 50, 500, 5000, 50000.  I'm pretty sure I'm dropping what needs to be
dropped between model runs, but even this simple example will eat up
memory with modelIterator set at 50000. I left commented out code in place
if you want to see how the globalZone seems to grow... For multiple runs
(n = 600) of larger models the problem is much worse.

Thanks
Steve