Unuble to make gdb work

From: famasce
Subject: Unuble to make gdb work
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:07:13 +0200

I've installed Swarm 2.1 on my Windows system, but if I try to debug my apps
I get the 'can't read symbols: File format not recognized.' message for all
the Windows libraries in c:/WinNT/System32 (ADVAPI32,KERNEL32,RPCRT4,GDI32,
USER32,COMDLG32,SHLWAPI,COMCTL32,SHELL32,MSVCRT) and it blocks, so I can't
debug and have to kill it through the task manager.
How can I solve this?
Fabio.