Kaffe

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Kaffe
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 19:40:57 +0200

        Hi all,

may be this is a repeated question, by I don't remember of having seen it.

I've installed swarm-2.1-1.rh6.i386.rpm in my Mandrake 7.0 Linux Box (using the following adaptation: 'ln -s libBLT24.so libBLT.so.2' ).

        Then I've installed swarm-kaffe-2.1-1.rh6.i386.rpm

'make' seems to work properly in the jheatbugs-2.1 dir, but javaswarm gives

address@hidden jheatbugs-2.1]$ javaswarm StartHeatbugs/usr/bin/javaswarm
/usr/lib/kaffe/bin/Kaffe: No such file or directory

        Many thanks in advance,

        Pietro