Re: scheduling schedules after time 0.

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: Re: scheduling schedules after time 0.
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 13:28:22 -0500

"Marcus G. Daniels" wrote:

> PJ> newSchedule=[Schedule create: self setRepeatInterval: 1];
>
> Think of the repeat interval as a tile.  You can only put events
> inside the tile.

OK, I gotcha there.  But I still don't understand what are the
properties of the default Schedule, i.e., what gets returned from

another=[Schedule create: self];

and why that thing lets you add other schedules to it whenever you
want.

If "another" has no repeatInterval set, and it does not have autoDrop
set, then what properties does it have?  Does it repeat?  Please humor
me here.

--
Paul E. Johnson                         email: address@hidden
Dept. of Political Science              http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn