movie

From: frolova
Subject: movie
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:07:35 +0600

I am having a problem running heatbugs with screen shots. The code
compiles fine with the source below.

#######################
 #ifdef SCREENSHOTS
 {
 char filename[40];
 id <Pixmap> pixmap;
 sprintf(filename,"heatbugs%04u.png",getCurrentTime());
 pixmap = [Pixmap createBegin: [self getZone]];
 [pixmap setWidget: worldRaster];
 pixmap = [pixmap createEnd];
 [pixmap save: filename];
 [pixmap drop];
 }
 #endif
 ######################

I try to compile heatbugs with 'make CPPFLAGS=-DSCREENSHOTS', as
suggested in the README file.

 The problem occurs during runtime. I get the following error as soon as

 the first image is being made:

*** event raised for error: PixmapError
*** function: keep_inside_screen(), file:
/src/swarm-1.4.1/src/tkobjc/internal.m
, line: 1007
Cannot get geometry for desktop*** execution terminating due to error

Thanks,
    Julia V. Frolova