Problem with png screenshots in Swarm-2.0.1 on Windows [Fwd: screenshot

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Problem with png screenshots in Swarm-2.0.1 on Windows [Fwd: screenshot & screen size differ [vertical & horizontal dimensionsinterchanged]]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:02:31 -0500

I got this question from a student, who says his window positions never
get saved like he wants and also the png snapshot does not work. I am
unable to help, so I'm forwarding to swarm-support for help.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: screenshot & screen size differ [vertical & horizontal dimensions interchanged] Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:32:30 -0500
I have adapted my model to do screenshots like the SimpleObsBug 3. In any
case, whether I ran SOB3 or my own model on Windows 98 with a 1024x768
screen resolution, the .png screenshot taken is not wide enough (cuts off at
the outer right part of the screen), but too long (it shows fuzzy
nonexistent data underneath the picture of the little windows taskbar). In
effect, it takes a 768x1024 (upright) picture of a 1024x768 (landscape)
screen.

Is there anywhere in SWARM where I can adapt the screenshot routine to my
screensize?

Thanks,

Benedict

"because without SWARM things wouldn't take so long"

--- End Message ---