Re: Problem running Java Swarm on FreeBSD

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Problem running Java Swarm on FreeBSD
Date: 25 May 2000 06:55:00 -0700

HC> *** event raised for error: InvalidArgument *** function:
HC> _i_Object_s__forward__(), file: DefObject.m, line: 626 unable to
HC> find Java selector `createBegin:' in objc:`JavaProxy' 0x8128d78

Sounds like an object is getting misplaced, but I can't tell why.

HC> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate native function:

swarm/defobj/LispArchiverImpl.getWithZone$key(Lswarm/defobj/Zone;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;

I would first figure out why that happened.  The "$" is suspicious.
If there is an environment variable for tracing the dynamic loader,
that might provide some insight.