[Ricardo <address@hidden>] My first Objetive C program :( ,but with pro

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: [Ricardo <address@hidden>] My first Objetive C program :( ,but with problems
Date: 26 May 2000 06:44:13 -0700

--- Begin Message --- Subject: My first Objetive C program :( ,but with problems Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 23:28:38 -0400
Hy Marcus i am Ricardo from Chile Again,, now i am on my simulation..
I want to simulate honneyBees and i begin with an objetive C program.
My program is about a random positions( you must to see the file)
and i have some problems:
1) I can compile "make", only with a warning:
     /usr/bin/ld: warning: type and size of dynamic symbol
`__objc_class_name_SwarmObject' are not defined
 2) Swarm says "creating Abeja".
 3)But when i Run "./Abeja"
                Swarm says:  error: Abeja (class)
                                        Abeja does not recognize
setTamanoX:Y:
                                        Aborted (core dumped)

Why i happenning this?

Ahh, see this page it is new, but is under construction:
            http://www.inf.UDEC.CL/~tgs/swarm/helloword.html

When i answer to me i tell you about my model ( i want to do it)
Bye

--- End Message ---