HashTable?

From: Ralf Stephan
Subject: HashTable?
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 18:17:43 +0200

Although it's probably not intended, I'd like to use tclobjc/HashTable.*
in my sources.  As the include file is not in the path, I copied it from
the Swarm sources.  When compiling, I get

In file included from AsciiMemLogger.m:1:
AsciiMemLogger.h:8: Cannot find protocol declaration for `HashTable'

---but it's there!  See below:

cc1obj: warnings being treated as errors
AsciiMemLogger.m: In function `-[AsciiMemLogger
consumeRecordTime:alloc:className:address:size:]':
AsciiMemLogger.m:91: warning: passing arg 2 of `insertKey:value:' makes pointer
from integer without a cast
AsciiMemLogger.m:93: warning: multiple declarations for method `removeKey:'
/usr/local/include/swarm/collections.h:797: warning: using `-removeKey:aKey'
HashTable.h:78: warning: also found `-(void *)removeKey:(const void *)aKey'

How to most easily resolve this?  I'm quite puzzled.

Thanks in advance,
ralf
--
http://ME.IN-berlin.de/~rws/