Re: Delete a scheduled activity ...

From: Norberto Eiji Nawa
Subject: Re: Delete a scheduled activity ...
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 20:25:36 +0900

Hello:

I think this is related to your question:

http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/archive/list-archive.9908/0081.html

Hope it helps,

Eiji

Xueyue> Suppose I have a scheduler:
Xueyue> scheduler=[Schedule createBegin: aZone];
Xueyue> [scheduler setAutoDrop: 1];
Xueyue> scheduler = [scheduler createEnd];
Xueyue> and this scheduler will be used by many  agents:
Xueyue>     [scheduler  at: ti createActionTo: agenti  message: M(actioni)];
Xueyue>    i=1, 2, ...n;
Xueyue> Suppose we would like the scheduler to clear up all unexcuted
Xueyue> actions every hour, what
Xueyue> can be done?