set synch type and Windows systems

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: set synch type and Windows systems
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:29:05 -0500

I had written some code with "createActionForEachHomogeneous" and the
windows users said they couldn't compile it, and after I cussed them out
I remembered that is an interface change and they can't make it work,
even with the newest dlls from swarm/testing, right?

The randomized default order ConcurrentGroup thing should work, though,
shouldn't it, if they have the newest dll files?  (I'm referring to this
thing:

     groupProto = [ConcurrentGroup customizeBegin: self];
      [groupProto setDefaultOrder: Randomized];
      groupProto = [groupProto customizeEnd];

      syncScheduleProto = [Schedule customizeBegin: self];
      [syncScheduleProto setConcurrentGroupType: groupProto];
      [syncScheduleProto setAutoDrop: 1];
      syncScheduleProto = [syncScheduleProto customizeEnd];

      agentSwarm = [AgentSwarm createBegin: self];
      [agentSwarm setSynchronizationType: syncScheduleProto];
      agentSwarm = [agentSwarm createEnd];
)