Tcl/Tk error and a warning in 2.1.1

From: Murali Nandula
Subject: Tcl/Tk error and a warning in 2.1.1
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:11:44 -0400

Hi,

  I have installed Swarm-2.1.1 - java version yesterday.
I am getting a Tcl/Tk error in GUI mode and a 'warning'
in batch mode.

1) I am getting this error in gui mode.  Any ideas?

error: TkExtra (instance)
Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
    ¦÷? {}

This probably means that Tcl wasn't installed properly.

    while executing
"error $msg"
    (procedure "tclInit" line 88)
    invoked from within
"tclInit"
      0 [sig] java 1026 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to java.exe.stackdump
---------

2) I get the following warning message in batch mode
----
*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: swarm_directory_objc_remove(), file:
/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/d
irectory.m, line: 194
remove (0x10ab2710) != 0x0
*** execution continuing...
----

WindowNT.
java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0-C)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0-C, mixed mode)

Thanks in advance,
Murali