Re: Help with Averager...?

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Re: Help with Averager...?
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:16:35 -0600

"SCHREIBER,DARREN MATTHEW" wrote:

> My guess is that I may not be able to setProbedSelector again once the
> averagingTool is created.  But, I have been able to successfuly change the
> setCollection after creation... so that would seem incompatible with my
> best guess about what's wrong.

You are probably right, I'm to lazy to look it up in the source code, but these
classes are usually written to be used for one particular combination of
collection and method. Just create N different averagers for the N methods that
you want to probe and print. Averagers are cheap...

-Benedikt

--
Benedikt Stefansson      | address@hidden
HNC Software (CASA)      | Ph : (505) 988-8807 x101