simpleObserverBug

From: Fred Wan
Subject: simpleObserverBug
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:09:45 +0200

Hi, when I try to compile the simpleObserverBug (Objective C) example under
Solaris 8 from the tutorial I get warning messages from the compiler about a
method that is not implemented by protocol. If I compile it anyway the
executable crashes and a similar message is displayed (see attachment). This
does not occur under windows (cygwin). Before I delve into this, I'd like to
know if anyone has encountered this problem before and if there is a
solution to it.

Thanks,

Fred Wan,
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam,