Re: HDF5

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: HDF5
Date: 01 Sep 2000 13:46:24 -0700

AK> I built swarm with HDF5 support and then tired to run
AK> swarmapps-2.1.1 and then when I ran the heatbugs file it gave the
AK> following error. The HDF5 library and the swarmapps header files
AK> do not match. Header file is 1.2.1 and HDF5 library is 1.2.2

One way this could happen is if you installed HDF5 1.2.2 as a RPM
after installing Swarm 2.1.1 RPMs which would have required HDF5 2.1.1.

Another way it could happen is if for some reason you had two install
areas (e.g. the stable /usr version and another unstable area), and
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH points the the new area which has the new HDF5, but not a
new Swarm as well.