fixes

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: fixes
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 23:50:29 +0200

        Hi,

I've copied the August 21 fixes for Windows to my bin and share/swarm dir sub Swarm-2.1.1 and now my apps give a stackdump run time error.

        Also heatbugs does it, with the message:

address@hidden/Swarm-2.1.1/swarmapps-2.1.1/heatbugs] $ ./heatbugs.exe
0 [main] HEATBUGS 1266 handle_exceptions: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION 2526 [main] HEATBUGS 1266 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to HEATBUGS.EXE.stackdump

        Any suggestion?

        Pietro