Re: Chicago Agent 2000

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Re: Chicago Agent 2000
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:19:39 -0700

At 06:30 PM 9/14/00 +0200, you wrote:
Hi all
 Who of you will be at Next Agent 2000 meeting in Chicago?
Regards.

I, and my co-authors Rick Sander and Joe Doherty, will be presenting the housing segregation model that we have been working on for the past year. I will look forward to seeing many of you there.

        Darren

           Darren Schreiber
           Attorney at Law
          Graduate Student