Re: CA under Swarm needed?

From: Konrad_Richter
Subject: Re: CA under Swarm needed?
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:34:26 +0200

I have just finished a GA that works on one dimensional CAs to let them
accomplish the "qualification task" (i.e., calculate, wether an initial
string has more full or empty cells). I´d like to share it but I don´t know
where and how to upload it. Any hints?

Thanks, Konrad

Perrone Alessandro <address@hidden>@santafe.edu on 20.09.2000 23:24:58

Please respond to address@hidden