Widget refresh

From: BEN SAID Lamjed thesard FTRD/DTL/LAN
Subject: Widget refresh
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:04:15 +0200

  I have a set of Entry widgets bound together in one frame. During the
simulation, the values of the  linked variables to these input widgets
change however values on the displayed window (frame) do not. Could you
please help me to do it, sure I'm missing an instruction that allows this as
it is the case of all displayed probing windows.

Thanks.

Lamjed BEN SAID