multi objective optimization

From: Kazuko Yamasaki
Subject: multi objective optimization
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:04:37 +0900 (JST)

I am sorry that this question has no connection to
swarm directry.
But I know no other active mailing list but swarm.
If you know following things or the refferences,
will you please theach me.
I want to solve high dimensional optimization problem
with pareto ranking.
But dominant solutions cannot be found because of
high dimensionarity of objects.
Is there any useful idea instead of usual dominance?
Is there any useful idea like pseudo-pareto?
Do you know the studies that treat high dimensional
 optimization problem ?

Thank you

Kazuko Yamasaki
Tokyou University of Information Sciences.
address@hidden