Re: mingwc10.dll and NT installation

From: Marie-Edith Bissey
Subject: Re: mingwc10.dll and NT installation
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:48:47 +0000 (WET)

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Paul E Johnson wrote:

|Marie-Edith Bissey wrote:
|>
|> - the bash terminal (when installation has been successful) recognises
|> Swarm commands when logged-in as "administrator" but not as user (and
|> we are quite reluctant to allow users to log in as administrators,
|> even if only to use Swarm.....)
|>
|Ah. In the SwarmFaq I've documented steps I had to take to make Swarm
|work for users as well as the administrator.
|http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/SwarmFaq/SwarmOnlineFaq.html
|pj
|--

Thanks! ... now, why did I forgot to check on it?.....

M-E.

Marie-Edith Bissey
Universita` del Piemonte Orientale "Amedeo Avogadro"
Facolta` di Science Politiche         email: address@hidden
Corso Borsalino 50                    tel: +39-0131-283749
15 100 Alessandria -- ITALIA          fax: +39-0131-263030
http://polis.unipmn.it/doc/bis/hp.htm