Linker error: Do I have a duplicate class name?

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Linker error: Do I have a duplicate class name?
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:39:07 -0600

I'm working to recode an older Swarm 1.05 program for the current Swarm.
It is a variant of Bank, for which I found a current version in Swarm
ftp (it compiles).  I found many changes to make in the older code, but
I'm stumped by this error at the end of the compilation. What does it
mean?

FNet.o: In function `global constructors keyed to FNet.msaUsga':
/swarm/otherPeopleCode/LunaBook/Ch6/FNet.m:14: multiple definition of
`global constructors keyed to FNet.msaUsga'
FNet.o:/swarm/otherPeopleCode/LunaBook/Ch6/FNet.m:14: first defined here
FNet.o: In function `global constructors keyed to FNet.msaUsga':
/swarm/otherPeopleCode/LunaBook/Ch6/FNet.m:14: multiple definition of
`__objc_class_name_FNet'
FNet.o:/swarm/otherPeopleCode/LunaBook/Ch6/FNet.m:14: first defined here

The FNet class nothing, literally:

FNet.h:

#import <simtools.h>
#import <graph.h>