run with random seed?

From: Ken Gosier
Subject: run with random seed?
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 05:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

My apologies if this is an rtfm question. Anyway: If I ask
a swarm model, heatbugs for example, for help by saying:

./heatbugs --help

then I get one of the options is:

-s, --varyseed      Run with a random seed

May I take this to mean that the time is used as the random
seed? Many thanks--

=====
Ken Gosier
address@hidden