New command line flags

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: New command line flags
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 01:57:37 -0500

At 10:35 AM 6/17/01, Paul Johnson wrote:

Speaking of -s, I've recently started to wish there were two more
default command line flags in Swarm programs to ease the replication of
simulations.  I would like a standard -S to specify a seed value and -R
to indicate run number.  Here's why.

Done. I just need to figure out how to propagate the new functionality over to Java. Editing defobj.h didn't do it.

Sven