Re: www.swarm.org, cont.

From: jones . peter
Subject: Re: www.swarm.org, cont.
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 04:42:47 -0400 (EDT)

> My god, how can the sun be setting, I look out my window and it is mid
> morning.
> Must be a swarm time warp, you really do control the universe don't you
> marcus:
> the power of swarm continues to boggle my (tiny) mind
>
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, you wrote:
> > So the network is back...  And if you tune in NOW as a extra special
> > bonus you can check out the sunset in Santa Fe!

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago while visiting Australia.
While the sun was rising in Brisbane, I checked the Montreal webcams and
lo! the sun was setting. Same patch of daylight on the Earth, different
calendar days! It blew my mind.

Peter Jones
with apologies for being off-topic :-)