Re: [Repast-interest] Weighted average in function diffuse() in class Di

From: Jozef Babjak
Subject: Re: [Repast-interest] Weighted average in function diffuse() in class Diffuse2D. (fwd)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:44:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

message bellow i sent to repast-interest mailing list, and I recive answer
that is feature from Swarm. Can someone explain this?

Jozef Babjak.

Hi,

The diffusion algorithm in Diffuse2D is copied from a similar class in
Swarm. Why its the way it is, I can't say. Perhaps someone on the list
with some experience in diffusion can say more.

Nick