Re: parallel Swarm

From: Russell Standish
Subject: Re: parallel Swarm
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:19:14 +1100 (EST)

My papers are gzipped on my website, but possibly your web browser
unzipped them, but still left the .gz extension on it. I've heard that
some Windows browsers do that, but have never seen it happen with my
own eyes. I don't intend to break a web standard just because some
popular piece of software does :)

I was at ALife VII - I presented some stuff on Mark Bedau's
evolutionary statistics, and some complexity measurements of Tierra.

I certainly hope to have something published at ALife VIII - depends
if I can complete the necessary research for the May 6th deadline. I
also hope to run a workshop on using High Performance Computing for
Agent Based Simulations, and get some of my group's stuff into
that. This may be of interest to you too... Parallel Swarm is a very
pertinant topic.

                                        Cheers