SimpleSwarmBug3 code

From: Stacy Oerder
Subject: SimpleSwarmBug3 code
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:49:09 +0200

Hi

I've been working through the tutorial on SimpleSwarmBug3 and am having
success but now I want to try something different with my reporterbug in
the code. As the program works I understand that the first bug is the
reporterbug and through some code varaiation I've managed to make all
bugs report on their food situation. Now I want to follow the progress
of one bug, but I specifically want say the third bug in the bugList.
I've a feeling that I need to use arrays but specifically how is the
question at hand. I know I must change the current code of the reportBug
where I currently removeFirst and addFirst etc...., that is the code
after creating the bugList. I realise that I can manipulate the first
and the last entry but what about the bugs in between, that is what I'm
interested in. Does anyone have any hints on how to do this??

Thanks in advance.
Stacy Oerder