Re: [MacOSX] DefObject.m:1062: internal error:

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [MacOSX] DefObject.m:1062: internal error:
Date: 28 Apr 2002 23:56:39 -0600

JM> Did you, Marcus, send a bug report to Apple? Or should we do this?

I have sent a message to the darwin-gcc3 mailing list, but have not
used the web page mentioned in the crash message.  It would be good to
do that, and for other people besides me to report the problem.

I just finished building the latest code off the FSF GCC 3.1 branch,
and it does not crash on the example code I posted, nor does it crash
on defobj compilations.  (But then libtool doesn't work because the
stock GCC doesn't handle the [Apple] command line options that libtool wants
to pass.)