remove [4073957]

From: marie
Subject: remove [4073957]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:29:17 +0200

At 20:49 13/06/2002 -0400, vous avez écrit:

Greetings,

We would very much like to forward information on our unique contingency -- no collection no fee --delinquent receivables recovery services. We serve some of the world's most prestigious FORTUNE 100 companies, including construction companies, accounting firms and law firms. Would you please reply and tell us whom we should contact to present this at your organization?

My name is Rich Ackerman, of CREDIT RESOLUTION CONSULTING (CRC). Among our clients are Skadden Arps, Cadwalader, NYTECH, Michael Koltun & Associates (CPA's), the Korea Exchange Bank, the Bank of Tokyo, Wall Street consulting firms, construction companies and many other important businesses and institutions.

On a more personal level: our income depends on results; we get paid ONLY when you get paid . . . it's that simple!

All funds collected are directed to your offices along with our bill for services rendered. Our website is presently under construction and will be up and running to enable you to place files with us online within ten days.

Best regards,
CREDIT RESOLUTION CONSULTING

Richard H. Ackerman -- Director
Direct Line: 718-778-7726

mailto:address@hidden

Facsimile Line: 801-912-0875

To submit claims please direct correspondence to:
Attn: Richard Hirsch Ackerman, Director
CREDIT RESOLUTION CONSULTING
472 Malbone St.
Brooklyn, NY 11225-3200

            * * * To be removed from our database, just reply to this email with remove as the subject * * *

MEYER Anne-Marie                        Tél :  03 90 24 09 64
Laboratoire IMAGE ET VILLE              Fax : 03 90 24 09 50
UMR 7011 - CNRS - ULP
Université Louis Pasteur
3, Rue de l'Argonne
67083 Strasbourg